Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Uh oh, you guys. I'm getting moody.
The first thing that strikes me is fear, because whenever I get the urge to post "fuck all of it" as my Facebook status it means that I'm feeling;

A) Reckless as fuck
B) Silly as fuck
C) Crass as all heck, and
D) Rash. Impulsive.

Now, these moods aren't bad, per se. They've only ever been a shaky-but-confident step forward - or, leap forward, in most situations - in my life. Put they aren't painless.

All of this considering, of course, that I'm just experiencing another simple bout of impatience with the way my life is going. I was going to mutter all this business about being ungrateful, and how I shouldn't, but I'm aware of that. I can be thankful and pissed off at the same time.
I don't even know why I'm pissed off - and don't 'hormones' me because that couldn't biologically be the case - but all I know is that I had dreams about getting superstabbed last night, so I'm experiencing some psych wounds. Weirds.

Just thought I'd document this, in case it turned out to be another emotional precipice. It'd be fun to look back on this post and say, "Well, hey. I wrote that right before I decided to move to Mexico to be a tattoo artist." Or, "Well, hey. I wrote that post right before I became a nudist."

You never know, when I get like this.
I'll just eat some toast and paint a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment