Sunday, March 13, 2011

Confusing Dreams

Totally woke up thinking it was Monday - in my dream it was a Monday morning at 6AM.
Then I awoke to find it was Sunday at noon -
Then I went upstairs to find it was Sunday at one.

Next thing I know I'm going to get a mysterious letter in the mail, printed on a laminated poster of the Prince of Bel Air, telling me that I am actually an alien observer from some unknown planet who was implanted into the body of a blonde teenager to observe the seismic patterns of North America. "Stop playing video games," It'll say. "You're losing focus."

But how was I supposed to know I'm actually an alien?! And then I'll get all defensive and I'll sprout two extra arms.

Do you see what happens when I blog right after waking up?! My dream body's still playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment