Thursday, March 3, 2011

Assassin's Creed II

Man, I'm so tired from all the gaming.
It was just so much gaming today,
I'm pretty gamed out.

I think the low point of this gaming day was when I realized,
"Damn. I'm such a gamer. A gross gamer. A gross girl gamer."
Because you know what?
I really needed a shower.
It was sort of refreshing. I guess I had night sweats last night.
Go figure.
Then I didn't shower right away, since I had nowhere to be,
and I just started gaming.
So much gaming.
I've never really basked in my own wonderful aura of smell before.
It was gross, but I was just so into my gaming.
And then it was kind of fun to be a gross gamer.

But you know what I did?
I paused the game.
And took a friggin' shower.

It was good, y'know? But I wasn't a gross girl gamer anymore.
I was a soapy-fresh girl gamer. In clean clothes and smelling like clean.
It was dumb.

Oh well. If I ever want to be a gross girl gamer again, I just have to wait.
And... not hang out with people...
That's just rude, though. Hangin' out with people while you smell gross? No.
I will be disgusting in my solitude, thank you very much.

Good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment