Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coca-Cola

Mum's not home yet, but she should be soon... Even then, she's got to make a call and won't be able to go to Chapters with me... There's a prayer book I want to get my own copy of. Anywho.
At the moment I'm sitting at a desk, facing the screen that is the portal into an endless, eclectic world of Internet.

So why do I feel so recreationally stunted?
(I know "recreationally" isn't a word)

I've, for some reason, just got this vision of going out for Italian food. Dressing up a little too much, putting on MAKEUP, and totally disregarding the funny looks I'd get. Pretending it's a fancy restaurant when, really, kids swerve in the aisles to avoid servers and people don't put their napkins on their laps (gasp!). I just want some Italian food fun. It maybe feels like this is a date sort of situation, but it's hard to say. I just have this image of a red booth, lasagne on the menu, and a warm, comfy atmosphere. Huh. I guess I'll store that until I find out to which lock it is the key.

Till then I suppose I will await the return of my mother. I've been quite sluggish today, but I got some cleaning and Assassin's Creed done. I wanted to go out and get flowers, but I didn't care enough to call and ask for flower money from my mom. She's busy enough, and anyways, I got sucked back into the city of Florence. I am Ezio Auditore!

I think I'm a little sleepy, but I feel like I haven't done enough today to merit sleep.
I just want to stay wrapped in blankets, all warm like a Sarah burrito with a cat on my lap, and have the lovely times come to me. Selfish? No. PMS? Lol.

Strange pang, like I miss someone. A lot. Oof, ow. I don't know why I feel lonely sometimes.
Hm, the image of a rainy city...
Maybe my clairvoyant tendencies are stretching and waking up.

...neat.

Part of me wants to just get on a Skytrain and talk to strangers, but Skytraining alone to nowhere seems like something that might just make me sad when I'm on the brink of sad.
Weird.

I want to go to a theatre.
I want to perform in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment