Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chill as a Crisper

Duality.
Relaxed, mellow, flowin'.
On the other hand,
confronting blooming fury. Fear. Angerangeranger and I know this was bound to happen, but it's a touchy (ha) subject, and it's easier to believe that the past is the past and I'm good at forgiveness. And maybe that was true, for a time, but Leonardo DiCaprio ruined it for me. Now I have my own baggage to discard, and after that I'll be free from this.

I still feel super chill, though. Like all this other stuff is a subtle current flowing through me. Like the television is on in a different room - I could go into it and watch the program, or I could let it play and know it'll be over soon.

I really don't make any sense to most people. I think that's the beauty of human relation - on the off chance we decide to share ourselves with another, to really try to figure ourselves out enough to make it even remotely comprehensible to another being, we have to try really hard. And even in that, I have no doubt that we learn about ourselves more extensively, too. Weird.

Love you all. Love us all. I should go clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment