Saturday, March 12, 2011

Endlessness

I find it hard to hookshot the future.
Zelda reference, anyone?
Leave it to me to incorporate nerdy references into colloquial philosophical rants. Sigh.

What I mean by my first phrase is that I found myself mildly panicked at the thought of cancelling my plans this evening. I had set up a schedule for myself, but alas, I am too tired and broke and sore to do anything but venture into Ferelden. Is it really escapism when I am conscious of the current world? Or, when one is reminded that time is simply a fabrication of man? We all exist simultaneously, and by 'we all' I don't just mean our separate human forms. I mean our pasts, our presents, our futures. I am me, but at the same time I am me, had I made different choices in my past. All of those parallels reside within my soul, dancing joyfully together in celebration of the path I have chosen to take - be it wisest or not, that is not subject to anyone's judgement but God. And he will do with me what he pleases, as I am submissive and willing. I am not a sucker - I will fight like a feral wildcat to love in freedom and to be free in love - but I will not bloody my sword. I identify with a warrior and a pacifist; predator and prey.

I find it quite amusing that these thoughts and spiritual wonderings that so frequently occupy my thoughts rarely manifest in anything other than this blog, which few read. Do I really write for the masses, though? Or is it the curve of the font and colour that soothe me when I translate from heart to tapping of keys?

I'm gonna go crack open a beer and play some Dragon Age. Talk to you later, kiddo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment