Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Assumptions

The shirt I'm wearing still smells like Army and Navy. Weird.
Today I've done a lot of housework, drank my cup of protein powder like the doctor said, and even tidied my room. Good girl.
But now what? Why am I sad?
Sometimes I think it was easier before I was so aware of my feelings. They're just so vivid and dynamic, now, but I think that's just something I'm going to have to accept. Well actually, I don't have to - but it's an inevitability. May as well get it out of the way now, before it explodes in my face.

Speaking of "inevitability", I swear that Mr. Smith, the agent from the Matrix, was driving the 112. It was crazy. I'm pretty sure I just stared at him while I put my change in the machine, willing myself to turn into Neo. Wouldn't THAT have been trippy as hell, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment