Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vulgar Dreams

I had a hungry nap today. I say that because I dove into that bed like a fat girl would dive into a bowl of chili after a night without sustenance. ...That's rude. But I'm not apologetic enough to rewrite that. Meh.

Anyways, I had a bunch of... intruiging dreams. According to my wise mother, when one has dreams of... excretion, regurgitation, or defacation, it implies that one is working through some emotional or psychological pattern that had engraved itself into one's habits.
This is why I am glad I had such horrifying dreams. It is a sign of progress, of cleansing.

Going to Krista's pretty quick. Not sure what this night will entail, though I am quite certain it'll be a hoot.

I have to keep reminding myself to lay back and let the universe guide me. Sometimes I get so caught up in things that my brain freezes and I end up just watching Friends and eating too much to numb whatever confusion comes my way. And that, mes amis, is not a pretty picture.
(Well, metaphorically. I'm sure the image of me, slumped on a couch and stuffing my face with lemon meringue pie is aesthetically scintillating.)

I feel oddly frustrated. Congested in some sense.

BUT I am almost into the last class I was waitlisted for. HUZZAH! The waitlist dance is almost through. I really am very fortunate. Thank you, Lady. And I still pray... for... well, you know. I hope you guys've got my back on this one, because I'm flailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment