Friday, August 27, 2010

Cats Comfort Cramps

I am thankful for my Cleo, and her unfaltering determination to be up in my face all the live long day. Because when she sits on my tummy, the warmth and weight calm stress and other complications. Yes? Yes.

My cousins should be here in like 15 minutes, and for some reason I think I'm suffering from babysitter stage-fright. Since those instincts have kicked in, I'm somewhat frightened of children. Isn't that funny?

Had acupuncture again today and it was great. As soon as I came out of the appointment, though, my mom notified me that my brother needed to be picked up from camp. I'll be nice to have him home, though it's a shame he didn't get to enjoy himself out there. Such is life.

Runny noses... Sneezing... Ugh.
I just want to read books! And get a computer and go to college. Ohhhhhh baby. College.
Eustress. And regular stress. I need to lay down or something. Hum...

So yeah. My mom's MIA for more or less four hours, and I'm in charge of the wee ones. I hope I do alright... I get to make dinner with them! Maybe they can help me... Markus might be more savvy than I; he certainly has a passion for cooking.

I can only spout 3-line paragraphs, it seems. Odd. BREAK THE MOULD.

Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment