Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh My

I dislike that the only place I can get internet is haunted by the stench of cat shit.

I really really do.


Anyways, today was okay so far. I watched a bizarre movie with Krista, and then we had a good talk and some giggles. Right now I'm trying to cope with all of this free time, while simultaneously attempting to wrap my head around how much of a blessing all of this time is. I'm listening to Beyonce because Grooveshark told me to.


Pulled more cards today, and they're telling me to revel in the beautiful transition that will soon be my life. They're also telling me to decide. Ah man... I don't know how to do that from the isolated island I'm on right now. It's gorgeous and wild here, but cut off. I'm prone to projections and murky waters.


Not sure what I'll do with my time tonight. I may venture out if this pain recedes... it's not so bad right now. We'll see what my tired body feels like doing. It may just be this.


Salut.

No comments:

Post a Comment