Monday, August 23, 2010

Indian Food and Belgian Chocolate

I realized today that I'm plagued by foodlust. It's hilarious, and I feel like everyone thinks I'm pregnant.

"Yew knaw what's hawt? Jake Gyllenhawl in lavinder underwhurr."
-Kiera F.

Anyways. Acupuncture was amazing. I enjoy my relationship with my naturopath; It's not unlikely that the topic of conversation will shift from my blood sugar to video games, or boys. And he's a male, so those conversations are hilarious.

Maybe VanSlam tonight. For now, I'm going to shower and nap and pamper myself a little bit.
Oh me, oh my... I'm all sighs lately. I'm not confused as to why. Frustrated, maybe, but that's the way things go when you have feelings all over the place.
What a messy and beautiful life this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment