Monday, August 2, 2010

Japanese Dramas & Visual Complications

Last night I spent 6 hours at my friend's house watching this Japanese drama called Hanna Yori Dango, and I am addicted. My mom and brother left the house and I'm seizing this opportunity to use the laptop.
Found out I have pink eye. It's horrifying, so I decided to not leave my house or let anyone but my immediate family see me in this state. I startle myself every time I look in the mirror. It's awful. And entertaining.

I've been occupying myself with Dragon Age, and wandering thoughts. Sometimes they brush through the past, and sometimes they venture out into the infinite possibilities of the future. Life is quite unpredictable, and I think I take that for granted. I'm always secretly thirsting for minute change and richness in my life, simply to keep me on my toes - Then I overlook those minute changes because they are just that. How silly of me... Anyways. I'm going to pour myself into a Japanese tv show. I hope I can read the subtitles despite my cloudy vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment