Saturday, July 2, 2011

Teach Me How To

I feel fine.
It's unfamiliar, this feeling of balance. I'm quite often a rollercoaster - riding the wave of a good conversation or dance into indifference, only to be thrown off kilter by a spark of jealousy or longing.
Right now, though, I feel good. Tonight was great. I had some good talks and saw the people I love, conquered some fears without realizing, and accomplished my two goals. Not that I went into the evening with a to-do list, but I was given the two opportunities I had hoped for. They were similar and equally (if in different respects) meaningful.
In addition, Matchstick Men is a bumpin' movie.
On top of all this, I got to come home to a warm house, a clean room (because I was just oh so productive today), and then, just when I thought the day was done, my mom comes downstairs saying she had just found the drawing I left her. I had totally forgotten about it.
Spreading and expressing love is wonderful. As long as it's done honestly and evenly, I think it will keep me alert in this way. I need to meet and love myself, and I think we had our first date tonight. I like her.

Anyways, my cat is puncturing my left thigh because she loves me so much. Gotta jet.
Much love, and sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment