Monday, July 11, 2011

Regenerate

Oh hi there.
I'm going to keep this short, because my leg is cramping and I have a limited amount of hours before I'm going to be at brief. Also, my cat is demanding my attention.

I think I'm back. I'm hesitant, because these things can sometimes come in bursts. However, I feel calm and sore and here. Does that make sense? I went for a run yesterday, and it felt so good. I was pushing through the things I ran away from previously, to their soundtrack. Today, I'm sore. I'm also stronger. I think there's some symbolism in there, for you English majors.

Maybe I don't have everything figured out, and I still miss you, and I wish you would talk to me, and I don't ever want to see you again (I'm talking to different people here, by the way), and some of you I'm indifferent to. Some I've forgiven, and some I'm trying really hard to. I wish some had never left, because sometimes I wish I could write songs about other things. But you are, essentially, besides the point.

Hello, nice to meet you. I like biking and running and I'm going to try bikram yoga soon. I like talking to people, and I'm good at it sometimes. I like to write songs, and sing. I'm good at it sometimes. I'm good at drawing some things, and at expressing myself. I'm pretty good at feeling emotions instead of bottling them up. I like cats and dogs and books, and boys, though they drive me crazy, also intrigue me to no end. I've never been able to get too close to one for too long, but that's okay. I've yet to do my field research.
I love my family, and I want to do so many things. Right now I'm hoping to raise money for a car so I can drive to Boston for my birthday. I might end up going by myself, and it'll be two weeks.

Right now, though, I'm going to try to talk to my friend once more, and then I'm going to sleep. I'm pretty tired. Love you night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment