Thursday, January 6, 2011

White Chocolate for Dinner

Cats are my favorite ever. I like them better than blankets because when I Eskimo kiss the top of Cocoa's head, she closes her eyes and looks like a furry little Buddha. Also, she reaches her paws out and plays with my hair.

Most of my other blankets don't do that.

I shouldn't blather on for long, seeing as I should shower and then I've got somewhere to be, but whatever. I do what I want. That's a lie. Life is interesting.

Honestly, I picture Lady Fate sitting at her strategy-board, with little miniatures of every single person and animal and everything in the world, and right before she plans out my day, she gets this mischievous little grin on her face and thinks to herself, "Hm. What can I throw at this one today?" And then she sets me up, gives me a pat on the back, and sends me on my way.

I think I'm actually going to get out of here now, I can't really think of anything else I care enough to type into this box and share with the internet.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment