Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brand New Key

Okay, as you're reading this post, play this song. I'm listening to it as I write, and I feels as though you may understand me better if you listen, too, while you read.
I'm just a little bit of a goof sometimes.










Anyways. I don't really have anything to say except that I'm in a much better mood than I was before. I'm not surprised, really. Periods of silly, wholehearted-singing-the-harmony-to-Billy-Joel songs normally follow the periods of, "Darn. I am really upset right now."

...except now a different song has come on and I feel different. Listen with me.










Bittersweet. Oh my.
Alright, well I should probably eat some food or something. I have dance lessons in 2 hours. I'm rather excited. I haven't ever done dance lessons before... How delightfully nerve-wracking.

Que sera, sera, Sarah.
Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment