Sunday, January 9, 2011

Explosives

I feel especially classy sitting on the bathroom floor with my feet resting at the base of the toilet. It's the only place I can get a relatively beefy wireless connection, so I'll sacrifice the comfort of my bed for a little while longer to document exactly what's happening with my pyjama-clad self.

The discarded remnants of a wonderful night of dancing lay around me, and I can tell I had fun by the numerous runs in my nylons. It was well worth it, though I felt rather faint the entire evening. Partially my lightheadedness was due to an extremely irregular mealtime pattern, but I shyly admit that there may have been another cause for my hilariously delirious state of being. But, I digress. I had a fabulous day, not only of dancing, but of playing *Extreme* laser tag, and spending time with my friends. I'm going to put my score sheet on my bulletin board though my score is nothing to be proud of. I will accept the rampant shame of being shitty at laser tag to forever (or, for a while, at least) remember the cold, fluorescent, gun-violence-fun of tearing after small Asian children and my some-people-may-think-we're-too-old-for-this-but-I-disregard-their-judgment friends. Whom I love, for that and many other things.

I really should go to bed. I'm rather tired, and I think my ass has gone entirely numb. Numb bum. Ha. Yeah, undoubtedly time for me to get some rest. Goodnight, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment