Monday, January 24, 2011

Break My Fall

Corn Bran out of a mug. New? Nah...
Waking up before noon. New? Probably.

Mum's back home. I am glad, but I'm tired. Glad outweighs my heavy eyelids and the sogginess and graininess of the cereal. Heh. I don't really have much to say; I don't know what compelled me to visit the URL and create a post, really.

I couldn't sleep last night. I snuggled under the covers around 1, but likely didn't drift off into unconsciousness until 3. When I did, though, I had a rather beautiful dream about an accidental sunrise and an unusual birthday present from someone dear. It was strange, sure, but I could feel the fresh morning air in my lungs during the first part, and the flutter in my chest during the second. These dreams seem to be getting more vivid lately, and the textures stay with me through waking. It's neither a good thing nor a bad thing, it just is. Like many things, it simply is.

I can feel this upcoming week weighing upon me rather heavily. Not because of the weight of plans or double-bookings, but something about the air when I woke up this morning - the smell of the rain, maybe - tells me it's going to be cataclysmic. My, I really am a hippie.

I think I might try to go back to sleep in a bit, because I just zoned out for a good 45 seconds while staring at my cat, comtemplating the shape of her haunches. I confuse myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment