Friday, October 30, 2009

Wanna Huggle a Vegetable or a Butler or a Doctor. :(

Good evening, again. Apologies for my earlier frustration. It was rather frustrating.
*Woodfall*
I am cold.
I am cold and I want to be warmed up.
I am cold and I want to be warmed up with cuddles and nuzzling and playfullightlove.

Or maybe I don't give no shits about that. Maybe all I care about is the competition of whining and wanting.
I can't tell anymore. It's been a long time since I've turned into a robot.

I tried to watch Batman Begins, but Megavideo cut me off after 72 minutes. Fuckit. I didn't even get to see Dr. Crane. Guess I'll have to rent the thing.

I think I've just turned into the most pathetic, fixating, needy little woman on the earth. My emotional state is dependant on these three VERY unstable variables to the point of wtf.
Like, it shouldn't matter. But it does. I can kick the habit though, right?

I LOVE staying home and blogging on Friday nights. It's super great.
:
I wish I could stomach a boyfriend. [Long story].
Sorry I'm so annoying, guys. V, B, D... yeah. My b. I'll tone it down little.

Today was an alright day. I wish there was healthier and/or more food in my belly.
What will it take for me to fall asleep? I've entered a trance. Fucks.

Tigertigertigertigertigertigertigertigerplz.

Birthday Wishlist:
$$$
Batman Begins
Ocarina [thinkgeek.com]
A NEW COMPUTAAA [Alienware? fuck i dunno]
Banyan Books Gift Certificate
FUD

No comments:

Post a Comment