Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nananananananana BATMAN

O hai.
NEKKIDBLAWGGIN

I have a surprising amount of energy for a Sunday night. 2 minutes till WISHIN' THYME
The boy... Oh, the boy. Friday night was a good Boy Night. Such a quest. Slight annoyance by the name of *cough* but that's workable. If the Boy wants to be worked. Oooooha.
1 minute till wishin' thyme.

Sunday was a bad Boy day. He gawn! Ah well. Soon enough.
Last night was good alone times, though.

WISHIN':
* **** **** *** *** *** * **** * **** ********** *** ** ***** ** **** *** **** **** *** ** ***** *** ****** ****.


Teehee.

Last night I went shopping at Value Village for like 2 hours all by my lonesome. It was pretty great. I should hang out with me more often. Found some siiiick shiiiiat too.
Anyway, I'm losing interest in this.
Don't wanna talk to you no mo.
<3 luvnstuff

No comments:

Post a Comment