Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shower Tears.

I'm expending the remainder of my energy on cooing along to Jack Johnson and sitting up. And texting a person.

I'm pretty sure I've got a fever because my head is hot and my shoulderblades are icy cold and I keep feeling weird currents of lightheadedness course through my spine. ...Shitty. Like today. I've decided today was shitty.
With random intervals of desperate laughter and Kiera being awesome even though I'm... I don't know. Renovating.

I just had a shower and halfway through shaving [one leg] I put down the razor and shed a few tears. It was kinda weird, like a scene from a movie. I'm okay. I just don't like being sick and stressed and lonely sometimes. Sometimes I have fun with it. Today was not one of those times.

I hate not being able to communicate with people properly and not being able to do anything about it. I hate having dreams about old friends who hurt me, where in the dream they do something to make up for all the wounds they'd caused and maybe even re-igniting a "thing" I had for them.


My web is tangled. I think I'm going to sweat it [the cold, and this baggage] out with my fever overnight. It's going to be interesting. And not restful.I want to go to school tomorrow, though. I'll just load up on the painkillers and refrain from making contact with anyone. Which doesn't appeal to me. I could really use a cuddle right now but I don't feel comfortable enough to ask the one I want to cuddle me to cuddle me. And, I'm raging sick.

I'm sure Big Bear will cuddle. He's inanimate and doesn't have a choice. ... :( <3

Wouldn't that be the saddest/funniest thing ever? A stuffed animal just hates it's owner so much?The Passive Aggressive Panda. Wow.



I am a wreck.

1 comment:

  1. if anything could happen in your life right now, at least it's not a penis landing on your house.

    ReplyDelete