Saturday, October 3, 2009

Deep-Dish Makes for Mouth Burns.

Good day, all in all.

A block: Drama.
B block: Skipped Art - Drama.
C block: Peer tutored Drama.
D block: British accents, then silence, in Psych.

After school I had an excellent shower, then played some Mirror's Edge. Woke mama up from her nap and then drove to Leah's... good times. Didn't hit anyone. Was proud and whatnot. We caught up, talked, walked, talked, got cookies, ate, talked. It was yummy to see her again and the cookie-wafers were nice! [Swap-em?]

Listenin' to Metric, thinking about how I should have slept 5 minutes ago... Oh shvell. I have 25 minutes to fall asleep, and I'll still get 8 hours. I've got to work tomorrow, 10-5... It shan't be too bad, I don't believe. I'll probably be spacing out while I clean, the whole day. And thinking about... things. It's weird... I have many crushes, but they're all on caucasian boys. This is mixed up for me. Maybe I'm changing. Well, that's inevitable, ain't it?

I feel rather gangster atm. Huge gray NW sweater, wet hair & baseball cap. I love pj dress code. Pants optional. iPod broken. Feelings about this yet-to-be-determind [ytbd, fyi]. [thnx]. [np]. [ily].

Being a grade 12 has impacted me more than I thought it would, atchi.
I feel very maternal to my C block, even though they're a bunch of raging beast children. I still make tea for them and tell them to stay in school. Maybe I, the Peer Tutor Tyrant, have a soft spot for them. Or maybe I'm experiencing a mood swing, magnified by sleep deprivation and giddiness. I don't care either way right now.


The past few days, life has sucked. I'm still teetering on the edge of suckiness because of some recent happenstances that need to be cleared up, and because I have to get up in less than 9 hours and work a 7 hour shift... But at least I'm not breaking down on my dining room table with my mother and the polka music as witnesses. I think, this is a step up.

Yesterday made me want to break something, though. Preferably something that would shatter dramatically. Martial arts was ridick-ulously frustrating. But still fun. And I enjoy talking to ma bois. <3

Tomorrow's Work, Wedding Reception, ???, Sleep. Sunday... [ytbd].

Ooh, and I have a crush. 2, but one I think hates me a lot. I think the one I rly lyke only hates me a little.
Again, at least I'm not breaking down on the dining room table. Step. Up. Crushcrushcrush ouch. I've been crushed.

Why's it called that? It ain't so bad. I love actors. I love acting. Sigh. Drama. I experienced profound appreciation for it today. I should get to bed... Still waiting for a thing though. A thing.
Goodnight world. I'm tired. Let us cuddle.




Oh, wow. The boy who I thought wouldn't, just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment