Thursday, October 8, 2009

Owl City, Eh?

Today was like, fine... fine... woah, awesome... uh, help! OMGHOLDME, what do I, uh... happysigh, glance, grasping... chill, impatient, giggle , sigh, meh, ah, stress, what?!, fuckfuckfuck sorry, crack joke quick quip, shrug, shout, yell, coo, pat, seethseethseeth stopfuckingtouchingmystuff, loner!, tiramisu? thanks, blankblankblank wtfwhy ugh shitshitshitheavysleepingsleep want to cry whoops sry RT, meh, Kelli, lol, lol, omg, wtf, yay, ain't so bad, The Birds and the Bees!! <3,

My grad write-up was like bleck. Wasn't too bad. I guess. It all got jumbled together though.

On the boi front... hm. I don't know. I'm not overlooking my little twinges of doubt in search of a bigger, uncomplicated happy. Not this thyme! But still. I've come down a little bit from cloud 14 because it was ridick and creepy. I'm bettur nao. And aware of my silliness.
Less fun, I know. But healthier. Less Grade 7 shit, too. Oh, man. Grade 7... I feel so bad for all the boys I had crushes on. XP
I think I apologized though. Awkwarrrrd

I miss the dances. They were so innocent and shit. I never get to slow dance anymore. It's so nice. I wish people slow danced nowadays instead of kissing. Well, not really. But kissing is gross. I guess.
It's like, the mushiest part of the face! WHY?!

2 comments:

  1. fuck cloud 14 and its ecstasy of acid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for the Birds and the Bees (the song you creep hole)
    OHMYGOODNESS
    i just had a discovery. I think I like that song because it's like the non sketch, simple, handholding version of the whole "Birds and the Bees" thing.. if you catch my drift.
    ....sex.

    ReplyDelete