Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Itch On My Heart That I Just Can't Scratch. ...ew?

[Oct 23rd]

Oh, hey. What's up.

I know I've been neglecting my blog. Whatever. Fuck it.

I've been playing a lot of Arkham Asylum, and I don't know what the hell kind of weird complexes I've developped, but I TOTALLY have a thing for The Riddler, and Scarecrow. Moreso Dr. Crane because the mask makes me shit myself in fear. W/e w/e.



So tonight I went to a party. No drinking. I went for a reason that may have been petty or naive, but it meant a lot to me, so I just was like, hm. I'll go.

And I did, and I enjoyed myself. I made a friend here and there, and watched some amazing antics. I was... um, what's the word... a wallflower. Yes. Except more like a couchflower. Made a friend. It was nice.



The walk to the car was the part that was... disappointing. I don't know if I should've taken the information I received with a grain of salt, but I'm purdy sure I got enough salt from the tears that followed after. I'm alright now though. I guess it's just one of the possible truths I've been running from. It isn't losing a competition,this time. It actually hurt and I don't know exactly why.



Tomorrow shall be interesting.

1 comment: