Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blood

I surrender and give myself to sleep and thirst and God.
I am distracted from the uncertainties of the future by the past and the present, and you know what is a comforting thought? I will never have to deal with the fogginess and fear of the future. By the time it gets to me, it will have transformed into a much more tangible and malleable substace: The present.

Maybe I should stop freaking out and keep things simple for myself.
Hope, love, trust, faith. These things are my basis, and the rest are interchangeable.
Relationships will come and teach and go and then teach more, and that knowledge will melt into and graft onto my soul-essence.

My little ether fingers are reaching and whining for Mum... For now I will satiate my thirst and see what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment