Friday, April 22, 2011

This Is So Secret

That I'm not even going to tell you what it is.
I think I'm sick.
That wasn't the secret.

But it's likely true.
Just like the secret.
Another secret? I want to change my name.
Another secret? I think I have a fever.
Another secret? I think I'm getting delirious.
Another secret? I forgot what I was gonna write as the answer to this one.
Another secret? I want to run away with the circus.
One last one?

Alright.



I'll tell you.



But you have to promise not to tell anyone.




And if you already know it, I don't owe you another one.

You're just going to have to be satisfied.

This is very personal.

And secret.

As secrets tend to be.




...I have always...

...secretly...

...wanted...
































to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment