Monday, April 18, 2011

Divine Timing

Today I woke up with but a vague outline of what I thought my day might look like, and a shadowy, intangible possibility. I opted to follow the latter and I believe it worked out rather beautifully, and I was undoubtedly backed up by the universal happenings. Or rather, I was given a brief glimpse of what could be to come, and I backed the universal happenings up (I wouldn't want to imply that I was leading in this little dance. I most definitely was not).

So my evening was wonderful.
Perhaps in this transition time and rebirth into a new person, I was looking for something - I've had fleeting images of exploring Vancouver and making new "hipster" friends, but branching off doesn't have to be so complicated and foreign. It can simply be following up on a long-since-laid plan and having a frickin' blast. These things, these meetings, all happen for a reason. Today's been extremely synchronized. From the purchase of my book (The Book of AWESOME) that I reluctantly decided against buying in the first store, but then found at 25% off at Shopper's Drug Mart) to the falling through of and filling in of social engagements.

I found out I like hockey, and coffee, and swearing, and John Lennon, and being inspired, and family, and people I can really talk to. Real people I can dance and laugh and eat with, and we get it. I really am thankful my life has taken such a recent, drastic turn. It wasn't smooth if you look too closely at it, but if you take a couple steps back, it all makes sense. It falls into place eventually, and next thing you know, you're at peace. You're at home.

Goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment