Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweat

So this morning, I woke up and, before going on Facebook, went for a run.
It was pretty cool, smiling at the sun and feeling no traces of sadness whatsoever. For a while I was pushing myself to feel better and experiencing agony that I couldn't feel happy. I thought something was wrong. But it's not, and it can't be. Every little slip and stumble in my life has been so perfectly choreographed that I've done nothing but fall into a pile of feathers or a pair of arms... So it's going to be okay.

I feel like I'm going to faint any second, and that might just be because of the exercise. My whole body's very confused at that long-lost concept. I want to start going to the gym. Not that I have any bodily insecurities (Oh my gosh if I hear one more girl complain about how fat she is, unless she's sitting in one of those motorized scooters, I am going to flip a table of skinny girls), because I don't. I think that if you can use it to walk, you can use it to dance, and you can use it to laugh, your body is fine. Sexy, in fact. I think I may have derailed myself here...

I'd like to be able to dance for considerable periods of time, entirely enthusiastic, without my lungs or legs protesting. I'd like to be able to bike up a slight incline. I'd like to be able to vault things and jump things and climb things like my boy friends (no, not boyfriends, "boy-friends").
It's all just a matter of opening up a certain area of possibilities that my current physical state won't really support. Oh, and I want to learn how to longboard.

So many things, so little time... Well, not really. HULLO, SUMMER...
I think I'm going to have a shower pretty quickly. It's been a while.
Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment