Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fabulous Violence

You used to call me, 'lovely'.
Not some stranger.
And you used to feel the anguish I do now, every moment you weren't talking with me.

It is quite strange how things seem to spin counterclockwise.

When the distance was bearable, you missed me, but now it seems I'm been obliterated entirely from your light of sight... Of touch, of taste, of smell, of sound. It almost makes me want to laugh like a young, reckless girl... yet I am quieted by a deeper sense of understanding to come.

It seems I'm always being pulled away by time restraints. I dislike them, because they're the reason I lost you...

But seeing how things worked out, maybe it was a good thing I did. What is closure? It is an awkward and confusing chaos, wanting to hurt and heal. Kiss and kill, touch and harm.

Ah, yes... another paradox. Why am I even surprised?

No comments:

Post a Comment