Saturday, November 6, 2010

Red Sunset

I think I'm experiencing a little bit of a crisis, but not to worry, it's nothing that I can control. ...No seriously, chill, I have absolutely no say in how this is going to go.
...No, I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying, this is completely and entirely out of my hands and I have no starting point to try and fathom what is going to befall me today. Really, it's cool.
I'm just cranky.

I had some pretty significant dreams last night, none of which I can really share due to the fact that the internet is the absolute opposite of privacy (But Sarah, what were you trying to accomplish with a blog?), but there was one dream in which I watched a sun setting very quickly from in a tall tree. It was red. As you may have guessed from the title. Anyways

Last night I had a good run. It was nice. Today I don't know why I feel like such SHIT but I do. What day is it... the 6th? Nah... Kay, one theory ruled out. Just sayin'.

I have to go... do nothing. Just kidding I'm going to do something and it'll be awesome good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment