Friday, November 5, 2010

Needle

I really enjoy my naturopath appointments. I'm happier now than I was at 2:30, and I think that's a valuable experience; something that makes you happy.
And they gave me some more music to listen to, when I asked, which is wonderful.
I think I'm going to go have a shower, do some hydrotherapy for my tendonfriend, and then have a nap. After that I have an appointment with a few of my dear gentlemen friends.
Hm... Want another song?



Grammar


To my vain disdain
I can't seem to obtain
The shameless girl with my name

Because I see her laughing there
And I can't help but stare
As she dares to share fer faith with the world
She wears a beautiful string of pearls
And no apologies
She strikes the soul inside of me
With love,
The most dangerous catalyst

I can't tell whose fault it is
Mine for being foolish,
Or yours for being cute
But it kills me, 'cuz I know
She's the one to be with you

And if you must know the truth
I don't care what I wear
Or how I fix my hair
But it matters when you flatter
My jokes, and my grammar

I feel I owe you sometimes, but why?
Since I'm too shy to say goodbye
With but my eyes
And yes, I cried
But a few hidden tears here and there
Won't keep me from wanting to share
How much I really care about the crosswords
It's too much, maybe

Again she's in my mind
Trying desperately to find a way to me
To say to me
We're the same, young lady
And just maybe
She can save me

She lets me feel the fabric of her silk gown
And I let her feel the curve of my sad frown
Just a little longer, she coos
And I'll find you.

Though you may not understand
Won't you please still hold my hand
As I try to miss you?

No comments:

Post a Comment