Friday, November 26, 2010

Documentation

I have water boiling on the stove to make myself some delicious gemelli-carbs. MMM.
I don't know why everyone hates calories. They keep you alive. Most people miss the point of food, I think. Anyways...

Today after I'd departed from the skytrain station, I decided to take the long way home. I ended up at the park, and the sky was drizzling just a little. Like it was bored and spitting at the rest of the world... Anyways, I sat on a swing, pulled down my hood to free up my peripheral, and began to sing.

All of a sudden, I was swinging like 6 feet off the ground, just belting at the view below me. It was pretty neat - I hadn't made a conscious decision to start swinging, but it was like the music had driven me to pump. A small group of crows congregated on a wood plank in front of me, and I sang at them. They ruffled their feathers when I began to sing Elton John. It was cute.

It got cold eventually, but it was a good feeling. Even though I was physically exhausted, it was sort of as if I had refilled my emotional HP. Sorry to be such a nerd. By the way, that means hit points and definitely not Harry Potter. BRB PASTA


It's not hard to guess where this energy's coming from. LOL.
Time does go by so quickly, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment