Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coca-Cola Floats II

A while ago, I'm pretty sure I made a wish at 11:11 or on a shooting star or something, and that wish was, "I wish for things to suck for a while, but then consequently, improve a millionfold."

And I feel comfortable telling you that, because I think it's happened. Essentially all areas of my life have improved after a two-week rough patch (and it was pretty shitty). I'm extremely grateful.

Friday night was my grandmothers' birthday dinner, which was pretty nice. She liked the poem I wrote for her, a lot. And my 6 year old cousin started calling me "madahhhm", all suave and sophisticated. I also got him to call our server 'kind gentleman'. And while all of this was going on, my 6 month old cousin, was squealing like a parakeet in the upper-class restaurant. It was quite the time.

Afterward, my grandmother, mother, brother and I all went to go see The Social Network, which was a really great movie. Mind you, I may be extremely bias due to the fact that Armie Hammer, who plays Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, is an extreme babe. Like, offroad hunkery. Without a seatbelt. Oh baby. Moving on...

Then on Saturday night, swing dancing was a blast. I love the shim sham. I'd like to wife it.
I should most likely be on my way to shower and get the maddening itch from my eyes. I think it's some sort of energetic allergy. I'm not sure to what, yet. Or maybe my mascara's old/being mean.

Goodnight, all. I pray you have restful sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment