Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wake Up Call

Waking up before noon isn't orthodox, while I'm unemployed. I have an interview on Saturday though, so maybe my unemployment won't last long. Maybe. If it goes well, which I hope it does. I think a video game store would be a bitchin' place to work - the perfect place for the little nerd in me to flourish and kick some ass.

Already my mind is racing ahead to maybe moving out (potentially also due to an emotionally-charged conversation I had with my mom yesterday) and getting a huge dog or whatever.
But they don't do so well in small apartments.

I don't know what I'll get up to today. I should probably eat, I'm getting cranky. I have plans at 7, but that might only take an hour or so... I don't even know, bro. We'll see where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment