Friday, May 6, 2011

I Forgot About Handfuls...

I got Eureka.
I love Eureka.

I also spent so much money today, but I'm feeling no regret... I worked for it myself, and I bought things that I resonate with and made me happy. Music, art, books, and natural face products and perfumes. Materialistic pampering? Gaining possessions in search of emotional comfort? One could say that, seeing as I haven't been feeling too top-drawer, but I don't think it's like eating when you're sad. Which is what I do sometimes. And now I'm talking casually about love with my best friend, so... I guess awesome days sort of evolve from shitty days. I'm thankful.

This is the cutest exchange, quoted from her relationship, as herself and her boyfriend were cuddling on the couch:

Krista: Let's stay like this forever! :D
Boyfriend: I think I will. :3

Happy face and ball face and everything. You can't help but sigh, y'know? I wonder why I'm on the computer. Ha. Yeah right. I'M SO LAYME

But seriously, I got this poster today;



OH GOSH THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD I'M SALIVATING

A little advice for aspiring fires
You get put out if you don't get a little wild


^^ That's a link to the Grooveshark playlist. Oh man oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment