Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Tonight was the finals night for the CIG Lower Mainland tournement.
It was fabulous. It was so wonderful to have so many great improvisers on the same stage, and I'm not just saying that to sound like a cheeseham but it was amazing, and hilarious, and warm. It was very warm.
We made it to Ottawa! It was crazy! I felt really good about our scenes. I've never been a main character in story before but it went well. When you're up there you just sort of forget that there's so many people, or they all blur together or something and you're just jamming with the lights and the blocks and your family. It's quite peaceful, but chaotic. I think that's what makes it so fucking awesome.
Nationals aren't for a while, but I'm excited.
Well, I will be excited tomorrow, but right now I'm just warm and tired and talking to an old friend.
I think this night was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment