Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MERGE

Now here, I have a question.

How common is it to start crying for no reason? Well not no reason. Maybe it's a song you like and haven't heard in a while - or maybe it's just a buildup of things [not necessarily bad] that need to be expressed somehow. Maybe it's totally human and nobody talks about it, or maybe I'm just a freak or alien or something. An especially weird crybaby freak or oversensitive alien.


I wouldn't be surprised...


This week is break, then next week is semester 2 of grade 12. Fuck, right? Right. I have no clue what I'm going to do after high school. I want to make money or go to school to get a job I give a shit about.


Some nice quotes between my biffle and I recently:


K: It just seems like a really good place to take a shit.

**

K: Young padowan.

S: Teach me the way of the sexual inter-force.

**


I am very very sleepy and it's 3:30 in the morning. I'm just afraid I won't be able to sleep. I could be as tired as I am now [very] and then just lay there and not be able to stop thinking. IT SUCKS. Especially when I'm blank for the rest of the day before bed.


I'm not sure who I'm talking to when I blog. Like... who reads this?


1 comment: