Friday, January 29, 2010

New Jade

Oh, the feelings one feels.
I'm a confused little puppy recently, but I haven't lended my confusion much though. I figure everything will be revealed in time. It'd be nice if all of my feelings were convenient, but when has that ever happened? Yesterday I bought something that made me consider the fact that perhaps I've pushed through the meaningless charade. Perhaps. But lately I've been constantly wondering that, I got what I wanted. Do I still want it?

I had a weird dream last night. I went to this thrift store with my mom, and I was looking at this iphone (I don't know... anyways) and the girl said the display was "tacky". Like, sticky.
Then she turned into a boy and started cuddling me while I looked at the iphone. He then insisted he go with my mother and I to lunch. Wtf.
I keep having dreams about school, for some reason. I've had 3 dreams by now that I've started Bio and been behind in the class. It's really messing with my perception of reality.

The Bravery.
I keep sneezing!
I don't know what to do today. I want ouuut.

No comments:

Post a Comment