Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Joy of Painting

That show is like a glimpse into another dimension, where magicians have afros and make sound effects while conjuring waterfalls. Like, shit.

Today was a decent day. It has come to a bittersweet ending for silly reasons that I do not control, but I'm considerably apathetic due to my exhaustion. The reality that some of the greatest people in my life are leaving is sinking in. This is not what I'm apathetic about. Believe me. I feel like I could be excited about starting college (Oh yeah, hey Tuesday what's up see you soon), but a new beginning means an end, doesn't it? I don't mean to focus and whine, but I really am going to miss the wonderful friends I've made.

The Departed is a ridiculous movie.


DiCaprio: "Is there any reason you might have a tail?"
Old Cop Guy: "I don't have a tail, I don't have a tail!"

I was looking for a funny picture of a guy with a tail to put in link, but all I found was this, which was adorable enough to end my search. Anyways.

I just gave an enormous sigh, and I think that, and my flushed cheeks, express my feelings better than words can at this moment.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment