Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm Sipping Tea as the Sky Falls Down Around Me.

It's actually just the roof, though. They're redoing my roof.

I feel comforted. I woke up this morning (at 10, having slept through an hour of roofing-sounds) feeling comforted on every level of my being. It was rather unusual, but I'm not complaining.
I think I have the beginnings of a cold, causing my throat to feel somewhat dry and worn, but for some reason this makes me feel safe. As did the numerous blankets I was swaddled in.

Yes, I'm experiencing pangs, but the future seems kind. When I look outside and feel the time passing, I sense no malice. No sympathy, since there is nothing to fear. No apology. Life is time and time is always moving. Thus, I must keep moving with it.

So let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment