Friday, February 5, 2010

Words Of Wisdom

So. Veli and I are soooo friends. The count is two. Yum.

Today was a good day, I believe. A block, yes, went slowly... B block we watched the 2006 RockSolid videotape. C block was aight and D block was... well. Long story short, our french teacher's is a babe. Cute, yes, but also young and funny and down-to-earth, etc. On one of the quiz questions it mentioned the Canadiens, the hockey team he's rooting for. Beside it, I decided to write, "Good luck!" in french. So I did. Handed it in, quivering slightly, since I'm a shy little thing, surprisingly enough. Then I turn to Leah to check if I spelled it write. Guess. Just guess.


Nope. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOL
Tonight's a videogamenight and sleepover with Kiera and Krista. I R STOKED
We gonna have some mad ossimthymes, and hopefully I'll forget about my extremely clumsy, inappropriate, irrational flirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment