Saturday, February 6, 2010

Red Rabbits

Last night, I had a sleepover with Kiera and Krista. It was very enjoyable. We played soooo much Little Big Planet, which was adorableoverload. Then we came back to my house and watched Mulan, then crashed.
I felt heavy and polluted, but after a good cleansing I feel and (smell) good. Well, better. Still sort of sleepy, but I'm all fresh and wearing a satin dress with my wet hair tied back in a bun. I can't find my lavender oil, which is sad. Probably for the best though, seeing as I'd just pass out on the floor for a few hours. I think it's about time for another haircut. I judge this by how bad it looks when I do nothing with it. It's not BAD, just... meh. I find myself putting it up a lot recently. I don't want to.
So, haircut.
Today will most likely be a relaxing day. Tomorrow's work, and after, my work dinner. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment